Flip Training Pants
Flip Training pants are a unique pull-up, pull-down, snap-off, one-size toilet training system made with replaceable one-size pads. The outer shell is made of PUL and has detachable tabs made of the same stretchy material we use for the tabs on all Flip and bumGenius products. The tabs attach with snaps. The replaceable one-size soakers are made of six layers of organic cotton jersey (the same fabric used to make Flip organic cotton inserts). The soakers attach to the shell using ultra-soft loop fabric.
Each limited edition Flip Toilet Training Kit includes a one-size cover and three one-size organic cotton inserts.
Design by experienced potty training parents means usable, cost-effective products for you!
- • A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- • Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
- • Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- • Stay put, feel wet pad for easier learning. Use a single pad for daytime. Use more for overnight.
- • Disposable inserts are also available.
- • Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most 18months-4T (approximately20-50lbs)
- •Colorful interchangeable tabs allow for almost 200 potential looks.
The replaceable, removable Flip™ inner pad made with ultra-absorbent organic cotton allows wet accidents to be changed without a whole new trainer, this feature is unique to Flip Trainers and translates into significant savings.
We recommend using a Flip disposable insert with the Flip organic cotton potty training pad for overnight. Disposable inserts sold separately.
Wash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry insert. No laundry additives or softeners.
Outer Cover: %100 Polyester
Side Panels: %95 Polyester, 5% Spandex
Pad: 100% Organic Cotton