All BumGenius Elemental packages are supplied with the New Elementals design and are currently on backorder. Once you purchase your package you order will be sent in date order dependant on your colour choices. New stock due approx mid-January.
Purchase your Bumgenius Elementals in packages and save! If you have particular colour preferences please note these during checkout.
Organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom: it’s elemental! Bumgenius one-size, one-piece nappy is an ideal, natural solution that doesn’t compromise performance. With six layers of luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton, the bumGenius Elemental provides an ultra-absorbent, trim fit.
- Attached quick-dry liner provides 6 layers of absorbent organic cotton
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth nappies
- Easily tuck additional inserts under liner for custom absorbency
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Accessible, replaceable, gentle elastic
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 3-16kgs)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius nappies have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
bumGenius Elemental All-In-One One-Size Cloth Nappies feature bumGenius patented butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, ultra-trim fit. This simple design makes cloth nappying as easy as using disposables. The "no-stuff" system with attached, organic inserts offers greater customization and faster drying time.
Buy Nappies Once
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Nappies fit most babies from 3-16kgs. Using the snaps on the front of the nappy, adjust the size if needed, put the nappy on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required.
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the nappy trim on your newborn and toddler. Super-stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps in the yuck (maybe say mess) and help to reduce red marks on baby’s skin.