BumGenius have a new design in their Elemental nappies: New BumGenius Elemental Nappies.
The following description is for the older style BumGenius Elemental Nappies. We also have some limited edition of the Original Design which include a bottom layer of fabric sewn into the PUL shell. Original Design are noted, otherwise they are as described:
Organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom: it’s elemental! Bumgenius one-size, one-piece nappy is an ideal, natural solution that doesn’t compromise performance. With six layers of luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton, the bumGenius Elemental provides an ultra-absorbent, trim fit.
- Attached quick-dry liner provides 6 layers of absorbent organic cotton
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth nappies
- Easily tuck additional inserts under liner for custom absorbency
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Accessible, replaceable, gentle elastic
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 3-16kgs)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius nappies have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
bumGenius Elemental All-In-One One-Size Cloth Nappies feature bumGenius patented butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, ultra-trim fit. This simple design makes cloth nappying as easy as using disposables. The "no-stuff" system with attached, organic inserts offers greater customization and faster drying time.
Buy Nappies Once
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Nappies fit most babies from 3-16kgs. Using the snaps on the front of the nappy, adjust the size if needed, put the nappy on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required.
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the nappy trim on your newborn and toddler. Super-stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps in the yuck (maybe say mess) and help to reduce red marks on baby’s skin.